Tamborine Mountain Community Care Assn Inc (TMCCA) was established in 1992 to provide care for residents on Tamborine Mountain so that they could remain living independently in their homes.
TMCCA receives funds to provide services through the Australian Federal Government, Department of Health and Ageing (DoHA). In addition TMMCA accepts donations and raises money through fundraising which is used to support training programs for staff and volunteers and to fund capital projects.
- Assist frail, aged clients to remain living in their own homes as long as possible;
- Provide services within the parameters of the funding bodies
- Provide designated services not funded by government from TMCCA funds
- Encourage partnerships with other organisations in the region to facilitate services to support frail, aged residents and those with disabilities by…
- Establishing supportive relationships between the Management Committee, staff, volunteers, clients and carers
- Providing Social Support (individual and Group), Transport, Home Maintenance, Domestic Assistance and Allied Health to clients as required
- Ensuring holistic service provision
- Networking with the broader community, providers of medical, nursing and support services and government bodies